CTH – Cultural Treasure Hunt
Aims of the Project:
- Education and improvement the touristic guide skills and the quality of touristic services.
- The exchange of experiences and knowledge on subject of local history and cultural heritage between partners in the context of the touristic service.
- The creation of the net co-operating guides/ learners in based on the partnership group.
- The education and development of researching, cognitive, intercultural and interpersonal skills among learners and staff.
- Analysis of adult learners' needs.
- Education of adult learners and staff in the subject of cultural heritage, geography, the history of regions/ lectures, presentations, discussions, films, small scale educational excursion/
- The work to create the electronic pamphlet / book including the descriptions of the cultural heritage sites and touristic information /.
- Organization of international training - working visits in partnership countries.
- Creation the co-operation with tour operators, travel agencies, touristic organizations eg. PPTK.
- Organization local and regional small scale educational excursions, visits, study trips, where learners and staff will be trained and played the role as touristic guides.
- Creation the strategy of dissemination and promotion the results of project.
- Electronic touristic guide with examples of good practice.
- Electronic game on subject of culture and tourism based on partnership countries.
- Interviews and essays on the topic of tourism and culture in the electronic version.
- Trained staff and learners in the field of the touristic service.
"This project has been funded with support from the European Commission under the Lifelong Learning Programme. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein."
Partners in the project