Strategic Partnership KA 2 in Vocational Education
Project : “ Handmade jewellery for job opportunity”
"Handmade jewellery for job opportunity" is 18 months Erasmus+ strategic partnership project KA 2 VET focused on EXCHANGES of GOOD PRACTICES. The consortium is a mix of appropriate complementary 7 institutions from Estonia, Greece, Romania, Portugal, France and two from Poland with the necessary profile, experiences and expertise to deliver all aspects of the project, coming from different fields of educations and trainings including newcomers to this action.
The project is designed to share experiences and best practices in vocational education and to create innovative methods through training courses based on European cooperation, handmade jewellery creation and production.
The general objective of the project is to develop partnerships between educational organizations and employment and short-cycle post-secondary qualifications with focus on potential growth area, such as handmade jewellery.
The specific objectives of the project are:
1) to build synergy between vocational schools, private and non-governmental sectors and work world;
2) to develop strategic partnership and intercultural dialogue;
3) to support professional education for staff members and learners;
4) to learn traditional handmade jewelery techniques in own and other European countries;
5) to learn new types of handmade jewelery, new techniques, materials, methods and skills from partners;
6) to create own handmade jewelery samples using personal and experts' knowledge;
8) to strengthen dignity of own culture and European cultures, the dignity to be European citizen;
9) to motivate learners and staff to learn foreign languages and improve ICT skills;
10) to make learners feel self confident through project activities.
By the end of the project participants will have skills and practical experience to make handmade jewellery, use ICT working on project results, communicate better in English. They will become more aware about own national culture and other European cultures. It will be created project Facebook page, partners will organize video conferences for staff and learners to exchange good practice to communicate and share the experiences. Partners will organize dissemination activities, with the involvement of local stakeholders, other vocational institutions, NGOs to make project's impact more sustainable. Partners will apply the best methods in handmade jewellery production in own countries and in Europe. The main methods will be learning by doing, learning together, with each other and by each other.
The main output will be an E-Book as pedagogical and methodical material for dissemination in own and other organizations, in local communities, on national, European and international levels. There will be also Power-Point Presentations and videos about activities and best practices from every partner organization.
The impact of the project will be seen on project participants who will gain new competencies and will become able to compete on the labour market with professionals. Partners' organizations will create strong partnership and will continue to cooperate when project will be finished. The potential long term benefits will be seen as improvement of the quality of vocational education and training in the partners' organizations.
Project Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Handmade-jewellery-for-job-opportunity-1822144964731911/